Saturday, June 7, 2008

3rd 4Es' 3rd Birthday

Ehsan was born on June 3rd 2005 - it wasn't easy as he put Ckn through hours of labor, only to stop at 7cm dilation, forcing a c-section delivery. Alhamdullilah, all went as planned (except a slight infection on Ckn's stitches). And now, Ehsan is 3 years old!


Our own speed racer - this is the 3rd time blowing out the candles

When we were discussing Erica's besday party last January, we also looked ahead to Ehsan's as well. I had a trip back in February, so I was tasked to look for stuff for their parties. However, the one big dampener for Ehsan's besday was that it was in June; which is the height of summer and when our colleagues (and their children) were mostly away. So, it wasn't possible to organise another big do for Ehsan, like we did for Erica. Since we are planning to go away ourselves (2 weeks and counting!), we decided to have our own little party for Ehsan instead.


Ehsan really liked that cake...or was it the singing and blowing out the candles bit?

Ckn baked a chocolate cake for Ehsan. We couldn't find cooking chocolate for the topping, so Ckn bought some Cadbury bars instead (The side effect was that I enjoyed the cake immensely!). We propped the candles on 3 cute sports cars, and we had a fun time blowing out the candles the moment I came back from work.


My mom joined us on the phone as we were singing Happy Birthday to Ehsan. He behaved well and waited till we finished singing before huffing and puffing!

Ckn prepared a dinner of grilled lamb chops and I promised to help with the roasted potatoes. I even managed to make a sauce from the drippings (but it was crap!). I just digged the cake and I think that spoiled dinner a bit for me! We hope to have another mini party with Mama, Baba and Fyan in the next 2 weeks, and I'm sure Ehsan will enjoy his trip to the toy store then! I know I would... Happy Birthday, son!

4 comments:

Jingga Studies 7:31 AM  

happy bday to ehsan from azlie and cik lin!

Ezalman 4:58 PM  

ok tq Docs!

firhan 7:39 PM  

happy birthday!!.. did you like my birthday present? haha

farah kareena 9:19 AM  

apakah ehsan sudah tanned ? hehehe
cant wait to see you all in august. enjoy the london trip!!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
4Es are Ezalman Reezal, Esyikeen, Ehsan and Erica. We are currently living in Khartoum, Sudan. We hope to go home for good in the coming months. But until then...
Powered By Blogger

Archive

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP