Monday, May 26, 2008

Coldplay : Viva la Vida!



Can't wait for this album - which is Coldplay's 4th. Between me and my brother Fyan, we have all their previous records (and I think we have at least 2 of their debut effort, Parachutes!). I've listened to their first 2 singles - Violet Hill and Viva La Vida.

So what do I think? For me, it's like their previous efforts - I need multiple listens to firm up an opinion...so far, I still think I still prefer X&Y, A Rush of Blood to the Head and lastly Parachutes ahead of this one...we'll see... and Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends!

0 comments:

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
4Es are Ezalman Reezal, Esyikeen, Ehsan and Erica. We are currently living in Khartoum, Sudan. We hope to go home for good in the coming months. But until then...
Powered By Blogger

Archive

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP