Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan



ave, Caesar, morituri te salutamus!

It's been a busy March. End of financial year. Performance appraisal; you know the drill! But we managed to squeeze in a short getaway to Jordan over Maulidur Rasul.

We spent 4 days in this breathtaking country, and was truly an eye opening experience for the 4Es. I can't wait to put up stories about our travels (but I just know my spouse will try to make me finish my posts for our trip to Istanbul first!)

For now, I've tried to select the best pictures of the country and the sights that we experienced, as well as selected family potraits on my facebook (please click on either of the albums above!). I learned so much from this trip and I hope I get to keep some of the knowledge here.

0 comments:

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
4Es are Ezalman Reezal, Esyikeen, Ehsan and Erica. We are currently living in Khartoum, Sudan. We hope to go home for good in the coming months. But until then...
Powered By Blogger

Archive

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP