Saturday, May 24, 2008

Baba - look ... Star Star!!












Found this Japanese website that turns your pics into really cool turn-of 19th century pics!

The morning started normally. I left the room when Ehsan pointed excitedly to the back of my Nike T-Shirt, and shouted ' Star Star!!' . I knew my T-Shirt had a shoe print motif on the back and as I was still half asleep, I just shrugged and smiled at him and said 'yes, baju baba ada Star!!'. Ehsan gave me an 'okaayyy' look and moved on.

I prepared banana pancakes for breakfast, and then sat down with Ckn to tuck in. Meanwhile, our lil pear saw us sitting down, and ambled towards us. Erica is now in the habit of playing peek-a-boo behind my chair when I'm at the dining table, but this time it was a little different.

She snuck round me and proceeded to pick off something from my T-shirt - lo and behold, it was Ehsan's 'Star' - in fact, it was a honey Star cereal piece stuck to my T-Shirt. Erica, being the darling that she is, non-chalantly picked up the Star and proceeded to munch on it, much to our disgust! ... well we didn't stop her anyway...!

Ahh, what a story to jump start my blogging episode once more!!

0 comments:

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
4Es are Ezalman Reezal, Esyikeen, Ehsan and Erica. We are currently living in Khartoum, Sudan. We hope to go home for good in the coming months. But until then...
Powered By Blogger

Archive

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP