Saturday, February 17, 2007

When You're alone You talk to Yourself



I've got so much to write about - imagine if you can : getting your friend (who just returned from a 6-month trek to Egypt - walking backwards) updated on your going-ons; in the least amount of time possible...indeed such a trek would take considerably longer than 6 months, I gather...

Well - since my last update, I've had the privilege of travelling - some locations in Sudan, and some, in other places around the world. I'm glad to remind myself that a MAJOR change is coming to my family unit. We also recivered from a near-near death experience for my son Ehsan (touch wood) - don't worry we're fine!

I'm currently alone in Sudan, but it'll be for such a short period - 7 months **trembling** My wife wife and son are back home because we're expecting a baby soon! numero duo! isnaini!

Arab-a-day (ha I have, like 200 days to update huh!) - food:

1. Kisrah - light pancakes (like putu mayam/tosai) to eat with...
2. Tagaliah - minced meat and okra savoury sauce, like bolognaise, which can also be dipped with...
3. Tahmiah - wade!!

2 comments:

eiseais 10:44 AM  

man...how come ur friends all look like you?? hehehe...

i miss ckn. will drop by and see her. but i think i'll wait until she dah deliver. wanna see the baby too.

Anonymous 3:32 PM  

How the heck did u make clon friend??

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
4Es are Ezalman Reezal, Esyikeen, Ehsan and Erica. We are currently living in Khartoum, Sudan. We hope to go home for good in the coming months. But until then...
Powered By Blogger

Archive

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP